February 26, 2009

Remember you!

Do you remember when you were younger, that you couldn't wait to grow up and become someone, you knew where you wanted to go, what you wanted to be BUT then life changes, we change!!! We become girlfriends, wives & mothers and we lose ourselves. Not that that is a bad thing but as women it just happens and we don't even realise it. Since I have become a divorced single mum, I have been asked so many times 'what are you looking for' and 'what do you want to do'???????? And to be truthful, I'm not sure anymore! So much has changed, I've changed, my needs and priorities have changed and it's one of those hard questions to answer. Someone once told me, that until you know what you want you won't find it, as how can you find it if you don't know what it is you want!!!!.....how true is that? Us women need to remember to take time out for ourselves to remember who we are and what we want and not to feel guilty about doing that. I'm now on my new journey of discovering me, myself and I.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, not feel guilty about it, being the operative words, eh PT??? great post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the fun of discovering yourself is the journey getting there! I do feel so lost sometimes that I'm not sure I'll ever fully understand what it is I want to do. I guess all we can do is keep doing the things we love... one day a lightbulb may go off?!

    ReplyDelete