April 2, 2009

I'm back....I think....

Oh dear what a naughty blogger I've been the last few weeks, as it's been a while since I wrote anything, so come on then dish out the pushisment but hmmmmm I may just enjoy that!!! Not only have I just been busy being a single mum and running around after everyone but I've also discovered that I have a medical issue! I won't go into any detail, so don't worry, but I do need to have an operation though and being that I don't have private health care, I have to rely on the public system and that could take some time.....it doesn't matter what part of the world you are in, the public health care is always shocking and so I'm just playing a waiting game. It's left me a bit upside down but I'm a sassy pommie chic and I'm bouncing back again, it takes alot to get the best of me....just ask my ex husband hehe Anyway, I will be trying my best to keep on top of my blog again, as I hate to let all my followers down....ok ok I may be exaggerating a little there!

No comments:

Post a Comment