March 1, 2009

Come and be sassy with me at sassymamas!!


where women of influence, mumfluence, & blogfluence love to work & play!

AUSSIE, UK, USA, ASIA MOMS JOIN TODAY at http://www.sassy-mamas.com/
ATTRACT MORE READERS, PROMOTE YOUR BLOG, PRODUCT AND/OR BUSINESS, CONNECT & MAKE NEW FRIENDS!

Here's what sassymamas are saying about it:
"Thank You very much. Thank You for inviting me to this new wonderful looking site ! I am really excited about this. I cannot wait to see what becomes of it and be a part of the adventure with you !I am sure to share this, I already put your badge on my blog, and I am sure to tweet about it too :)Thank you so much" Beth AKA PlusSizeMommy
"Loving this....kids move over and get off the net- its my turn!"xx Leigh.

I have just been awarded the honour of being selected as one of the 'sassy 16' to help launch this sassy new social networking site which I 'heart!'

It's absolutely FREE TO JOIN at sassymamas! so tell your sassy friends! or type me a message saying you'd like an invite, into the Comments box below! I'll send it onto 'sassymama' for approval and you will hear back from them.

Hurry! Invites for this intial Launch are Limited!

sassymamas....a sassy new hangout where netwomen can blog, create, laugh, cry, sell, chat, fave, meet old BFF's & new, plus shop til they drop.
Tell your friends & get sassy today, mamas!

2 comments:

  1. congrats Claire! we are so proud of you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire..I've given you an Award..call into my blog anytime tomorrow to pick it up. Congrats! xx
    mompaulak
    http://momfamilychild-help.typepad.com/hanginthere/

    ReplyDelete