March 11, 2009

The week that was.....28/02/09 - 07/03/09

Well what a week it was is all I can say and thank goodness it's over!!!! Some things are personal and I can't mention here in such a public forum but I definitely know who my good friends are and I thank them as always for the wonderful support during the ups and downs of my life but at least I still have a smile on my face :-) Things are still one step forward and three back but I'm still fighting and I know I'm strong and the light is there at the end of the tunnel......I think hehe Well Monday is a day I think I will skip as it was a little arghhhhhh but Tuesday was a very fun day as I had a date and lets just say that it went well and heres hoping!!! The rest of the week went by being a busy mum to my lovely boys and getting them to their various places including lots of soccer practice for my oldest. Saturday evening was fantastic night out celebrating my friends birthday and ended up being a big crowd of us with three other people celebrating birthdays too and I didn't get home till 6.45am Sunday morning!!!.....blog and photos to follow!!!

1 comment:

  1. The date sounds fun, definitely more details needed! Thanks for popping in to my blog, great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete