February 24, 2009

Oh happy days!!!!


As a wine lover, don't you just love to find these kind of facts out, that drinking wine is good for you and especially for us women! Wine has been linked to a lower risk of dementia in women, says the American Journal of Epidemiology. Swedish scientists looked at 1462 women aged 38 to 60 at the start of a study, and by the end, 164 had developed dementia. Among women who drank wine, the risk was 40 per cent lower; the women who only drank wine (as opposed to other alcohol) enjoyed a 70 per cent lower risk. Now this is the kind of excuse I like, I have to drink wine otherwise I'll lose my mind.....not that having an ex husband and two boys can drive you absolutely mad!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that logic!! I sometimes drink a glass of wine when I feel like I am losing my mind...how ironic that it is keeping me from losing my mind for real!!

    ReplyDelete